• 6 cups – Chicken stock
• 1/4 kg – Mushrooms
• 1/4 cup – chopped Onion
• 3 tbsp – Butter
• 2 tbsp – flour
• salt and pepper to taste
• chopped Parsley
- Wash mushrooms, cut off the stems and keep the caps aside.
- Chop the stems and fry lightly in 1 tbsp. butter.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter, add the chopped onions and fry until soft.
- Add flour and fry gently for one minute.
- Add 6 cups chicken stock, and stir well, making sure there are no lumps.
- Add the mushroom stems and caps, and simmer until soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with a dollop of cream and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.