• 75 g – all-purpose flour (maida)
• 50 g – Butter
• 30 g – powdered Sugar
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
- In a small mixer bowl, beat together lightly melted butter and powdered sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Transfer the butter – sugar mixture into another big bowl and mix with all-purpose flour and vanilla essence.
- Mix to make a soft dough. Do not add milk / water.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
- Grease baking tray with 1 tsp butter.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
- Make small balls, flatten them slightly and arrange on a greased baking tray.
- Leave enough space between each biscuits and bake at 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F for 18 – 22 minutes or until light brown colour and leaves from the baking tray.
- Keep aside to cool for 10 minutes and store in an airtight container.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya