• 1 cup – Maida (135 gm)
• 3/4 cup – Custard Powder (100 gm)
• 1/4 cup – Thick Curd (60 ml) (adjust according to the dough consistency)
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• 1/2 cup – Powdered Sugar (80 gm)
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• 1/2 tsp – Vanilla extract
• Mixed Fruit Jam as required
- Mix maida, corn flour and custard powder and keep aside.
- Soften butter, add sugar to it and cream well.
- Then add curd, vanilla essence and beat well until creamy.
- Add custard powder mixture and make into soft dough. If it is sticky, add a little maida to make a soft pliable dough.
- Roll balls of the dough on a flat surface using chapati roller to about 5mm thickness. Then cut out shapes of your choice using cookie cutter.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make a small dent in the middle of all the biscuits using a small round lid and apply a very thin layer of jam. Arrange in a baking tray lined with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees C. Allow to cool and store in airtight container.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee