• 1.25 cups – all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup – cornmeal
• 3/4 cup – powdered Sugar
• 1/4 cup – tutti frutti or any dry fruits
• 1/2 cup – butter, melted in room temperature
• 1 tsp – Lemon zest
• 2 tbsp – fresh Lemon juice
• Yoghurt, as per need
- In a bowl blend all-purpose flour, cornmeal, powdered sugar, lemon zest, tutti frutti.
- To this add the butter, lemon juice and mix with the flour mix till done.
- Add enough yoghurt and turn everything to a smooth dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet on a tray.
- Take medium sized balls from the dough, flatten them with a fork as a small disc.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.