• 1 cup – rolled oats
• 1/4 cup – Thin Rice flakes (poha)
• 1 cup – All-purpose flour
• 1 tsp – Flaxseed meal
• 2 tbsp – Apple sauce
• 1 tsp – Baking soda
• 1/2 tsp – Baking powder
• 2 tbsp – Oil
• 3 tbsp – Maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flaxseed meal in 3 tsp of lukewarm water to form a thick paste.
- Soak the rice flakes in hot water until they turn soft, strain the water and mash them completely.
- Now, in a large bowl, take the rolled oats, softened rice flakes, all-purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Gradually add them to the dry ingredients and turn into a thick paste with a spatula.
- Line a baking sheet over a baking tray, take a tablespoon of this sticky cookie mixture and drop gently over the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top turns firm.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes