• 1 liter Milk
• 1 small cup – Sugar
• 100 g – Cream
• 1.5 cup – Milk
• 1.5 tsp – china grass
• 2 tbsp – Milk powder
• 2 tbsp – Fennel seeds
• green color
- Keep fennel seeds in the water for 2 hours.
- Heat the milk and boil it till it reduces to half its quantity.
- Mix the soaked fennel seeds in 1.5 cup milk and mix it well.
- Strain in a muslin cloth and squeeze the milk.
- Blend the reduced milk in the blender and add the fennel seed mixture.
- Add milk powder and green colour.
- Churn it, add cream, churn again, fill the mixture in kulfi moulds and put it in the deep freezer.
- Temperature should be medium.