• 1-pound box – fettuccine (or pappardelle)
• 1/4 cup – extra-virgin Olive oil
• 4 Cloves – Garlic (grated)
• 2 tsp – red pepper flakes
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 cup – finely chopped flat-leaf Parsley
- Cook the pasta to an al-dente texture in plenty of salted water.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add garlic. Saute over medium-low heat for a few seconds until the garlic becomes lightly golden.
- Add red pepper flakes and parsley. Toss to mix. Season with some salt.
- Add the drained fettuccine along with 1/2 cup of the water you cooked the pasta in.
- Mix everything and turn off the heat.
- Recipe courtesy: Holy Cow Vegan