Fruit cocktail is a great combination of fruit of your choice of. It’s a perfect summer recipe to try out.
– 450 grams (1 lb.) black grapes
– 1 fresh pineapple juice of 12 oranges
– 2 apples
– 5 tablespoons glucose powder salt and pepper to taste?
– Crushed ice
How To Make?
1. Cut the pineapple into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and put in a liquidizer. Strain the juice.
2. Put the grapes in a liquidizer and strain the juice.
Step 3 : Mix the pineapple, grape and orange juices.
4. Peel and chop the apples and add to the fruit juices.
5. Just before serving, add the glucose, salt, pepper and crushed ice. Put the mixture in a liquidizer.
– Serve immediately in glasses.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 glasses