• 1 liter – ice Cream
• 1 cup – chopped fruits (fresh)
• 1 cup – Cream
• 1tsp – vanilla essence
• Strawberry crush syrup
• Chocolate curls
• Crushed biscuits
- Bring ice cream to room temperature and add 1 cup beaten cream and vanilla essence.
- In a bowl, spread crushed biscuit and strawberry crush.
- Spread a layer of ice-cream, then add fruits. Layer with ice cream, then the chocolate bits.
- Keep making as many layers as you want. And right on top, spread chocolate curls.
- Let it set in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Zeba