• 500 g – Wheat flour
• 2 – apples
• 2 – Bananas
• 1 – Custard apple
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – mixed dry fruit powder (kaju, pista, almond)
• Pinch – Jaiphal powder
• Ghee for cooking.
- Grate the apple, squeeze out the water and transfer into a bowl.
- Add the custard apple pulp and mashed banana to it.
- Add sugar, dry fruit powder and jaiphal powder and mix well.
- Knead the wheat with a little water to form a soft dough. Make small balls.
- Take one ball, flatten it a little to make a cup shape, stuff it with the filling, close it and roll it to make small puris.
- First roast it on the tava and then deep fry it in the ghee.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs.Jyotsna Solanki