• 250 mg – Wheat flour
• 3 tbsp – Ghee
• 1/2 cup- condensed Milk
• 1 cup- warm Milk
• handful of assorted nuts and dry fruits
• 4-5 cardamom, crushed
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a thick bottomed pan. Fry half the nuts and keep aside.
- Heat remaining ghee, add wheat flour and stir continuously to fry on a low fire.
- Once the flour is golden brown, add the hot milk and cook till most of the milk evaporates. Add condensed milk and stir well.
- Add the cardamom, fried nuts and dry fruits. Stir continuously till the oil leaves the sides of the pan.
- Take off heat. Garnish with the remaining chopped nuts .
Recipe courtesy of Mona Parikh