• 1/2 kg – flour
• 200 gm – powdered Sugar
• 300 gm – Ghee
• 5 gm – Cardamom powder
• 300 gm – Almonds
- Place a shallow dish on the heat.
- Melt the ghee in it and add sugar.
- Stir until the sugar is totally dissolved.
- Mix the flour with the cardamom powder.
- Knead well together with the ghee and sugar until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Form into small flat circles with a hole in the centre.
- Grease a shallow dish and place these flat rings in it.
- Blanch and peel the almonds, cut into fine pieces.
- Place a piece of almond on each of the flat circles.
- Bake in a medium hot oven until it turns brownish.
- Serve when cooled.