• Maida – 2 cup
• Sugar – 1.5 cup
• Egg yolks – 6
• Thick Coconut Milk – 1 cup
• Cardamom and Nutmeg powder – 1/2 tsp, each
• Melted Ghee – 1/3 cup.
- Mix maida with cardamom and nutmeg powder.
- Dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup water and simmer for two minutes and remove from fire and cool to room temperature.
- Beat the yolks lightly and mix with coconut milk.
- Add sugar syrup and coconut milk mixture to maida and make a smooth batter.
- Pour 1 tbsp of ghee in a deep 8 inch square baking dish. Place the dish in a moderately hot oven. When the ghee gets hot, pour a thin layer of batter in it. When it sets, pour some ghee again and then some batter. Use all the batter.
- Cool and cut bibinca into slices.