• 1 – whole Cauliflower (cut into florets)
• 2 – big Onions (chopped)
• 2 – medium sized Tomatoes (chopped)
• 3 – Green chillies (chopped)
• 1 tbsp – Dhania powder
• 1 tbsp – kasuri Methi powder
• 1/2 tsp – chilli powder
• 4-5 – flakes of Garlic
• 1 inch Ginger
• 2 pinches of Turmeric
• 2 tbsp – oil for seasoning
• 1/2 cup – oil for frying Cauliflower
• Fresh Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds for seasoning
• 1/2 cup – Curd
• Salt to taste
- Grind ginger and garlic into thick paste. Add 1/2 cup oil in a pan for frying the cauliflower florets.
- Add the florets in the oil and deep fry them. If you don’t want to fry the florets, you can use cooking spray and just saute them.
- Add the seasoning oil in another pan and add the mustard seeds. Add ginger, garlic paste and fry it till light brown.
- Now add the chopped onions, chopped green chillies and fry them till golden brown.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and fry them till they become soft.
- Then add the dhania powder, salt, chilli powder, turmeric, curd and let it cook for 5 minutes. Then add the fried florets and let it cook along with the gravy for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Last thing to add is the kasuri methi powder so that it does not get cooked too much.
- Remove from the stove and garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve with rice or chapatti.
Recipe courtesy of Mansi