Golden curry sausages are served with rice. It is a medium spicy recipe so children love to eat it.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6 Person
– 1 kg sausages
– 1 finely sliced onion
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 3 teaspoons curry powder
– 1 ? cups water
– 2 tablespoons plain flour
– 1 grated carrot
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons brown vinegar
How To Cook?
1. Pierce sausages with a fork twice. Arrange on a microwave safe rack.
2. Cook sausages for 14 to 16 mints on MEDIUM flame, turning halfway through cooking. After getting cool slice it into rounds.
3. Mix sugar, vinegar, curry powder, flour, Worcestershire sauce and water together in a jug.
4. In a 3-litre casserole dish combine butter, onions and cook for 2 to 3 mints on HIGH flame or until the onions become transparent.
5. Add carrot, sausages and sauce. Mix well and cook for an extra 6 to 7 mints on MEDIUM flame.
6. Serve hot with basmati rice and pappadums.