• 10 g – gond (edible paste, usually a thick mixture of mishri or gur)
• 20 g – Ghee
• 50 g – Wheat flour
• 30 g – mava
• 30 g – Sugar
• 10 g – almonds, chopped
• 5 g – black pepper
• 20 g – fresh coconut, grated (optional)
- Fry the gond in ghee and set aside.
- Roast the whole wheat flour till well done and mix with the fried gond. Set aside.
- Roast the mava separately.
- After roasting, mix all the ingredients well, except the almonds, black pepper and freshly grated coconut, in a kadai. Allow to cook for some time. Once cooked, add the grated coconut and black pepper.
- Garnish with the chopped almond and serve hot.