• 1 recipe paratha dough from whole Wheat flour
• 1/2 cup – gram flour
• 1.5 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 3-4 pinches Asafoetida
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 tbsp – coriander, finely chopped (towel dried)
• oil or Ghee to shallow fry
- For Filling
- Mix the gram flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, cumin seeds, and coriander.
- Take a lump of dough.
- Roll, spread oil on the chapati.
- Sprinkle some filling over it.
- Tightly roll into a Swiss roll.
- Form an overlapping spiral.
- Press and reroll to full size.
- Shallow fry and serve hot with curd and pickle.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi