• 2 – beetroots, grated
• 1 – onion, finely chopped
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
• Curry leaves for garnishing
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• Juice of 1 Lemon
• 1 tsp – green chillies, finely chopped
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp – oil
- Mix beetroot, onion and green chillies.
- In a pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds. When they splutter, add curry leaves and fry.
- Remove from fire and add this seasoning to the salad.
- Add lemon juice and salt to taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Geeta