• 8 Brinjals
• 150 gms – cheese
• 2 tsp – garlic, minced
• 1 tsp – red pepper flakes
• 6 Basil leaves, shredded
• Olive oil as required
• Pepper to taste
• Salt to taste
- Cut the brinjals into half and brush the sliced edges with olive oil.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, basil leaves and little salt in a bowl and refrigerate till required.
- Keep the brinjal halves on the grill with the cut side down and cook till soft.
- Remove from the grill, cool and spread the cheese mixture on the warm brinjal pieces.
- Serve hot.