• Fresh Cream-500gm
• Condensed milk(Milkmaid)-400gm
• Paan Flavored mouth freshener-20gm
• Garnish/ Plating:
• Paan Leaf/Paan flavored mouth freshener
- Mix fresh Cream,yoghurt and condensed milk(milkmaid) all together in a bowl. Mix it well with a whisker.
- Add the flavoring agent like Paan mouth freshener and gulkand into the batter.
- Pour the mixture in small bake proof ceramic or glass container or bowl. Place the bowl in the baking tray.
- Pour water into the tray and bake it for 6 to 8 minutes at 160 degree Celsius.
- After baking, keep the baked yoghurt into refrigerator for an hour. Garnish with Pistachio flakes and chocolate.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Balvinder Pal Singh Lubhana