• 1 loaf – bread
• 2 tbsp – roasted Rawa
• 1 bunch – Spinach
• Buttermilk as required
• 2 to 3 – Green chillies
• Salt as per taste
• Oil for cooking
- Remove crust from the bread and crumble it.
- Add roasted rawa, chopped spinach, green chillies, salt and mix well with buttermilk.
- Make a batter with the consistency of uttappam batter.
- Heat a tawa, smear oil, spread a spoon of batter in the shape of uttapam.
- Cook on both sides. Serve hot with chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs.Jyotsna Solanki