• 400 g – jowar atta
• 1 tbsp – Methi leaves, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – green coriander leaves, finely chopped
• 1 tsp – Maida flour
• 1/4 tsp – Garam Masala
• 1 tsp – Garlic and Ginger paste
• onions, finely chopped
• Cashewnuts (roasted and cut into small pieces)
• water as required for dough
• a little oil
• salt to taste
• For Garnishing:
• grated Carrot
• Mint leaves
- Knead the jowar atta and maida with methi leaves, coriander leaves, garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, salt and 1 tsp oil.
- Roll out the chapattis. Spread a little oil on the hot tawa and roast one side till it becomes golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side. Then sprinkle onions and cashew nuts.
- Fold the chapattis from one end to the middle and from the other end to the middle.
- Arrange the rolls in a serving dish. Garnish with the grated carrot and mint leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Aruna Kulkarni