• 2 cups – Horse gram
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 3 – Garlic Cloves
• 1 cup – Thick Coconut Milk
• 2 tsp – Olive oil
• Pepper powder
- Soak the horse gram for at least 2 hours.
- Strain and cook with 5 cups of water in a large sauce pan.
- Once well cooked, turn off the stove and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil and saute the chopped onions and crushed garlic until it turns brown.
- Add the coconut milk to the vegetables and bring them to a boil with enough salt and pepper.
- Add this to the already cooked horse gram and boil again.
- Serve warm with toasted bread.
- Recipe Courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.