• Vanilla custard- 6 tsp
• Vanilla ice-cream- 6 big scoops
• Sugar – 1 cup (according to taste)
• Milk – 500 gms
• Fruits cut into small pieces – apple, asian pear, banana, orange.
• Sliced Almonds and raisins.
- Boil milk.
- Add custard powder, cold water and sugar in a mixture and blend them.
- Add them to the boiling milk.
- Lower the heat immediately and stir continuously for few seconds and remove from heat.
- After the custard has cooled down, add the mixture with ice-cream.
- Blend till it’s nice and frothy.
- Refrigerate and serve with fruits, almonds and raisins.
Recipe courtesy of Heema