• 1 cup – Kaju powder
• 1 cup – sugarfree
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1 cup – Ghee
• Silver foil
- Heat a kadai, add sugarfree and milk.
- When the syrup forms one string consistency, add the kaju powder and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Let it simmer on a low flame.
- Stir well adding 1 or 2 tsps of ghee at regular intervals.
- When the mixture leaves the sides and starts to bubble in the middle, remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture in a greased plate and coat it with silver foil.
- When it is warm cut into pieces and remove the pieces when it has cooled down.
Recipe courtesy of Afsha