• 1 cup – soft Paneer
• 1.25 cup – condensed Milk
• 1 cup – Sugar (adjust according to taste)
• 2 tbsp – melted Ghee
• a pinch of Cardamom powder/crushed Cardamom
- Crumble the soft paneer (do not knead).
- In a wide-mouthed non-stick pan, heat 1 tbsp of ghee and add the paneer.
- Saute so that the paneer gets cooked a little.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for a while, stirring continuously.
- When the mixture begins to thicken, add sugar and mix well.
- Stir for a while. When the mixture begins to thicken further, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep stirring at regular intervals. Add 1 tbsp of ghee bit by bit and mix well.
- Keep stirring until the mixture comes together like dough.
- Transfer to a greased plate and pat it well with a spatula or your palms.
- Let the mixture cool down a little.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: enelm.blogspot.in