• 2 cups Maida
• 2 pinches Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Oil (for kneading)
• Ghee or oil (for cooking)
• 2 cups leftover kesari
- Knead the maida, turmeric powder, oil and salt with enough water to make a soft and stiff dough.
- Keep aside, covered with a wet towel for a few mins
- Take golf ball sized balls from the dough.
- Grease a plastic sheet, roll the dough and place some kesari on it. Wrap the dough around the kesari and roll it into round pancakes
- Heat few drops of oil or ghee, add gently the rolled polis and cook on both sides.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes