• 10 khajjur (dates)
• 4 Tomatoes
• 4 Red Chillies
• A pinch Hing
• 9 tsp -jaggery for sweetness or Sugar
• 2 tbsp – oil
• Coriander for garnishing
• 1 tsp – mustard and Cumin seeds for frying in oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard and cumin to it and allow to crackle.
- Add red chillies.
- Clean the tomatoes and after cutting them into small pieces, add them to the pan.
- Now after these tomatoes are cooked, add the khajjur.
- Next add the jaggery or sugar according to the sweetness.
- Serve hot after garnishing with fresh coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Pavani Patnaik