• 500 g – khoya
• 3 tbsp – flour
• 2 cups – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – seeds of big black Cardamoms
• 1 tsp – rose essence
• silver foil
- Mix the flour and khoya and form a very smooth mixture.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and shape each ball into a crescent or half a moon around a few cardamom seeds.
- Put 1 cup water in sugar and prepare a syrup of one third consistency.
- Remove it from fire and keep it aside.
- Deep fry each crescent till they get a golden brown colour on slow fire and toss it into the syrup after covering it in foil.
- Sprinkle essence on top and serve either hot or cold.