An iced tea recipe to beat the heat in this summer with tangy mango taste. Indian people love tea, but in summer time it becomes problematic to have a hot tea so for this situation ice tea is the best option. Ice tea is very healthy and mango and ginger adds natural flavor to ice tea.
– 1 small piece of ginger, wash and thinly slice along with peel and crush it lightly
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 1/4 cups water
– 2 tea bags
– 8 to 10 mint leaves
– 1 cup mango juice
– 2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 cup crushed ice
How To Make?
1. Take a pot, add ginger slices, water and sugar and boil it. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Dip the tea bags. Remove from the fire. Leave it for 2 minutes for the tea to brew well.
3. Strain and keep black ginger tea aside. Now, add mint leaves to the ginger tea.
4. Cool the tea. Add mango juice and lemon juice and mix it well.
5. Add some ice in a glass. Arrange few mango slices. Put ice again. Pour the drink on ice and serve it.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute