Sweet and sour drink made with fresh raw mangoes
4 medium-sized raw green mangoes
4 glasses water (Measure with Serving Glass)
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon rock salt or salt
2 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
1/2 cup crushed ice
Fresh mint leaves for garnishing
1. Wash the raw mangoes thoroughly with water. Pressure cook mangoes, sugar and water until the mangoes are soft and cooked.
2. Remove and allow cooling.
3. Sieve the mixture to remove peels, seeds and fibers.
4. Now add rock salt or salt, cumin powder and crushed ice.
5. Mix well and keep refrigerated.
6. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve chilled.