• 2 – lobsters
• 1 – big onion, finely diced
• 1 – big onion, chunky pieces
• 5 – Garlic Cloves (mashed)
• 1 inch Ginger (mashed)
• 2 – Tomatoes (cut into slices)
• 2 – Green chillies
• 1 tsp – chilli powder (as you like)
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Chopped Coriander leaves
• 3 tbsp – oil (or according to your choice)
• Salt to taste
- Boil the lobsters with 1/2 tsp salt, for about 12-15 minutes in medium flame.
- Clean the boiled lobster and remove the unwanted shells.
- Cut the lobster into 6 slices and drain the water.
- Marinate with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan. Add sliced lobster and medium fry.
- Remove the fried lobster slices to another bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the pan. Add garlic, ginger, onions and keep frying till they are brown. Add Turmeric powder, cinnamon powder and chilli powder. Stir well.
- Add fried lobster slices, chunky onion pieces and fry for couple of minutes. Add 1 cup water and salt to taste. Let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the flame.
- Garnish it with sliced tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with any main course.
Recipe courtesy of Ranjitam