• 350 gms – Mava (khoya)
• 150 gms – Powdered Sugar
• 1/2 small tsp – Cardamom powder
• 10 Almonds
• 10 pistachios.
- Cut the almonds and pistachios into very fine slices.
- Crumble the mava with your fingers. Heat a broad saucepan, add the mava and fry for a while on low heat.
- Keep stirring till the water from the mava dries up. Remove from heat and add the powdered sugar.
- Then put on low heat and keep stirring and let it cook till the sugar and mava get mixed together.
- Remove from heat and add half the cut almonds and pistachios.
- Spread ghee on a tray and put this mixture in it.
- Press this mixture slowly and make it even and top it with the remaining almonds and pistachios. Let this cool.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.