• 1 medium sized head of Cauliflower
• 1 cup – Mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp – Prepared mustard
• 1 tsp – Dried mustard
• 4 pounds – Sharp cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- Place whole head of cauliflower, stem down, in an 8-inch glass pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at high for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- Mix mayonnaise, prepared mustard and dry mustard in a bowl.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over the top of cooked cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Microwave at high for one minute to melt cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi