• 8 ounces -Milk powder
• 1 stick of Butter
• Ground Pista (Pistachios) or Almonds – As per need
• 1 can – condensed Milk
- Take a can of condensed milk (small), 8 ounces of milk powder and 1 stick of butter.
- Add these into a microwavable container and microwave it for 2 mins.
- Take it out of the microwave and stir this mixture with a spoon to mix everything properly.
- Again microwave it for 5 mins.
- Take out the container and let it stand for 4-5 mins.
- If you want to mix ground pista (pistachios) or almonds into it, you can do so.
- Cut slices or make laddus (balls) out of it.
Recipe courtesy of Binita Chhetri