• 1 cup frozen corn, thawed in microwave for 1 minute
• 3 cups Milk
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
• 2 large tomatoes, diced
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 1 tsp – Jeera (cumin) seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Haldi (turmeric) powder
• 3/4 tsp – lal mirch (paprika) powder
• 2 tsp – vegetable oil
- Bring the milk to a full boil. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes. | Add lime juice to it. Allow to curdle completely.
- Then separate the remaining liquid from the paneer.
- Drain the paneer in a muslin cloth for a few hours.
- Squeeze all the liquid out by weighing the paneer down. Do it repeatedly 3-4 times.
- Next, mash the thawed corn in a blender till it turns into a thick paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter jeera (cumin) seeds in it.
- Then add coriander, turmeric and paprika powders and stir for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Now add chopped tomatoes. Stir for another 4 minutes on high flame.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add blended corn to the vessel. Stir for another 2 minutes.
- Then add paneer to it and stir for a minute or two.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Anunaya