Cranberry Cheesecakes is very easy and tasty cupcakes recipe. You can instantly make this recipe for any parties and family get-together.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 5 Persons
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 1 cup cream cheese
– 2 eggs
– ? teaspoon vanilla
– 1 ? cup cranberry sauce
– 10-12 fresh cranberries for garnishing
– 10 wafer cookies
How To Cook?
1. Pre-heat the oven at 176 ?C. Line a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, add the butter, cream cheese, sugar and mix it well with hand mixer until it becomes smooth and creamy.
3. Now, add eggs and vanilla to it and mix well.
4. Fill each liner ? full with cheesecake batter.
5. Add 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce over the cheesecakes.
6. Bake the cheesecakes for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool completely in a muffin pan and then then transfer in a container.
7. Garnish it with fresh cranberries and place it into refrigerator to cool for 1 hours.