• 1 cup – Carrot (grated)
• 2 cups – Cabbage (shredded)
• 1/2 cup – Green peas (frozen)
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 1 – Green chilli (chopped)
• salt to taste
• oil as needed
• 2 cups – idli batter
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and green chilli and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the garam masala and salt and cook the vegetables well on simmering heat. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan and grease with oil. Pour a ladle of the idli batter, drizzle oil and cook both sides of the dosa.
- Place enough vegetable masala in the centre of dosa and fold it.
- Serve with spicy chutney or sambar.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes