Delicious hot bade made from flour moong dal, onion and Indian spices
1 cup moong dal (split green gram)
1/2 cup yellow moong dal (green gram)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 green chilli chopped
2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
Ginger about an inch(greated)
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
Salt to taste
Oil as required
1. Wash moong dal thoroughly and soak for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind dal into a coarse paste using very little water.
3. Add green chilli, coriander leaves, and ginger into the paste.
4. Add chopped onions, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt.
5. Heat oil in a kadhai over high heat.
6. Take small quantity of paste with fingers and slide it in oil in the form of small balls.
7. Deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes