A very tasty and healthy soup recipe for meat lovers. Mutton Soup is commonly made in the southern part of India. In Mutton Soup recipe, mutton is cooked with bones with different spices. Mutton soup is less spicy and quick to cook. Enjoy this mutton soup recipe.
– 500 gm Mutton Pieces
– 3 finely chopped onions
– 1 piece of cinnamon
– 1/2 cup cream
– 1/2 tablespoon black pepper powder
– 1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
– 2 bay leaves
– 3 piece of garlic
– 6 cup water
– Salt to taste
– 1 small piece of ginger
– 2 tomatoes
How To Make?
1. In a pressure cooker, add mutton, onion, cinnamon, black pepper powder, salt, bay leaves, chopped tomatoes and ginger, water to it and cook it on MEDIUM heat for 5 minute or till the 1 whistle.
2. After that remove the pressure cooker from the heat and keep mutton aside for 15-20 minutes.
3. When the meat it boiled, collect the extra water from meat and separate the meat pieces.
4. Now, in another pot boil the meat water for 5 minute and then add cream to it.
5. Remove the pot from the heat and serve the hot soup in serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes