• 2 tbsp – Olive oil
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• 10 oz button mushrooms, halved
• 12 oz spinach, torn
• 8 oz thread Egg noodles
• 1 (8 oz) package Cream cheese with Garlic and herbs
• freshly ground pepper
• salt to taste
- Heat oil in a flameproof casserole dish.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 mins, or until soft.
- Add mushrooms and spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, 10-15 mins or until spinach is wilted and mushrooms tender.
- Meanwhile, put noodles into a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Leave 4-5 mins, or until tender and drain.
- Add cheese to spinach mixture and heat gently, stirring, until melted.
- Add noodles to vegetables and cheese, season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve hot.