• Oats – 200gms (coarsely powdered) Potato – 2 medium (boiled, peeled and mashed) Besan – 2 tbsp Chopped Methi leaves – 2 tbsp Green chillies – 3 (chopped fine) Chopped Ginger – 1 tsp Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp Salt Crushed groundnuts – 1 tbsp Oil to deep fry
- Mix all the ingredients except oil and prepare semi stiff dough.
- Make 3-inch cigars out of the dough.
- Heat oil to smoking point. Deep fry the cigars under medium heat till light golden in color.
- Put them on a paper napkin to remove excess oil if any.
- Serve them as tea time snack.
Recipe courtesy of Uma Devi Ramachandra