• 2 cups – Gram flour
• 1/2 cup – Rice flour
• 1/2 cup – rolled oats (grind as fine powder)
• 1 tbsp – Butter (melted)
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds (crushed)
• 1/2 cup – Potato puree
• Oil for Deep Frying
- Take the rice flour, gram flour, oats flour and melted butter along with salt and crushed cumin seeds.
- Add the potato puree and water and knead everything slowly as a soft and stiff dough.
- Heat oil for Deep Frying. Take a ball of dough, put in the muruku press and squeeze out the murukku directly in to the hot oil.
- Fry on both sides until the oil stops bubbling.
- Drain the excess of oil in a paper towel.
- Conserve in an air-tight box and enjoy crunchy murukkus!
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya