Fresh curd raita with onion, capsicum, cucumber and tomato mix
2 cups curd
1 small onion chopped
1 small tomato chopped
1/2 small capsicum chopped
1 small cucumber chopped
1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
2 teaspoon chopped green chilies
1/2 teaspoon red chilli pepper
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon oil for tadka
1. Beat curd, salt, red chilli powder until smooth.
2. Add onion, capsicum, cucumber, coriander leaves, green chilies and tomatoes.
3. Add cumin powder, sprinkle garam masala and mix well.
4. Now to prepare tadka take a small sauce pan and heat oil, add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle.
5. Remove from heat and mix the tadka in raita.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve chilled.
Cooking time: 15 minutes