• 3 – medium sized Potatoes
• 1 – medium sized Onion
• Small bunch of Coriander leaves
• 2.5 cups – fresh curds or yogurt
• 1 tsp – oil
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 2 – Green chillies
• Salt as per taste
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 8-10 – Curry leaves
- Cook potatoes and allow it to cool down.
- Chop coriander leaves, green chillies and onion.
- Take oil in a pan and add mustard seeds in it. Allow it to splutter.
- Add turmeric powder, curry leaves and green chillies. Stir well. Keep it aside. Allow it to cool down.
- Now peel the skin of the baked potatoes. Grate them (do not mash them).
- Now add chopped onion.
- Mix well, add oil containing mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric powder and green chillies. Mix them.
- Now add curds and salt to it. Mix them.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with chapattis.
Recipe courtesy of Swathi