• 1 cup – Full Fat Ricotta Cheese
• 3/4 cup – Low Fat Milk Powder
• 3/4 cup – Milk
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1 tsp – Butter/ Ghee
• Almond flakes for garnishing
- Mix ricotta cheese, milk powder, sugar and milk in a thick bottomed pan. Heat on a medium high flame. Keep stirring as the mixture thickens.
- After approximately 30 mins, it will thicken into a dough (khoya).
- Now add the cardamom powder, butter and stir again.
- Scoop it out and into a serving dish. Cool and serve garnished with almond flakes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya