• 1/2 litre – whole Milk
• 1 tbsp – Lemon juice
• 1 tbsp – water
• 2 tbsp – Corn flour
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of lime juice to it.
- When the milk curdles remove from heat and drain.
- Transfer the curdled milk to a muslin cloth and hang it for 1/2 an hour to remove the whey completely.
- Wash the paneer in running water and transfer the paneer into a bowl. Add corn flour to it. Mix well to form a dough.
- Then transfer it to a plate and shape into a slab and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cut into cubes and use while cooking.
- Recipe courtesy: enelm.blogspot.in