Soft paneer and vegetales marinated in Tandoori masala and then grilled
1 Large block of Paneer
1 Large onion
1 Large Capsicum
1 Large Tomato
Few Mushrooms (optional)
1/2 cup Curd (plain yogurt)
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 tsp Tandoori powder
1 tsp cumin (jeera) powder
2 tsp Chaat Masala powder
Salt to taste
Red chili Powder to taste
Finely chopped Coriander leaves
1. Cut Paneer into long 1/2″ thick cubes.
2. Cut all vegetables into cubes.
3. Mix all ingredients for marinade and keep aside.
4. Add vegetales and paneer in marinade and refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
5. Thread the marinated paneer and vegetable pieces onto skewers in a combination of your choice.
6. Put the paneer skewers in to preheat grill and brush with a little cooking oil.
7. Grill paneer untill light golden and the vegetables soft. (Do not overcook)
8. Remove onto a plate and sprinkle Chaat Masala. Squeeze some lemon juice over the paneer skewers.
9. serve hot .
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes