• 5 ripe mangoes
• 1.5 cup – Sugar
• 1/4 tsp – Saffron strands
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1 tiny bit of Nutmeg
- Peel and chop mango into chunks.
- In a pan, put mango, sugar and nutmeg.
- Boil till the mango is soft. Cool.
- Blend in mixie till smooth. Sieve.
- Add cardamom, saffron and bring to boil, stirring continuously.
- Take off heat. Cool.
- As and when required, add a tbsp or more to a glass of chilled water and mix with an egg-beater, to froth.
- The pulp may be stored in the freezer for over a month.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi