• 2 tbsp – Olive oil.
• 1 cup – Mushrooms (preferably button Mushrooms), minced.
• 2 – medium potatoes, boiled and chopped.
• 4 tbsp – pesto sauce.
• As required – pepper corns, freshly ground.
• As required – Oregano dry.
• As required – dry basil.
• As required – salt, to taste.
• 3 tbsp – Milk Cream (malai), fresh.
• 1/2 cup – macaroni or any other pasta, cooked.
• 1 tbsp – curd.
- Heat olive oil. Add the minced mushrooms and fry for a little while.
- Add the boiled potatoes and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the pesto sauce, salt and pepper, to taste. Add cream.
- Continue cooking on a low flame, until the potatoes have absorbed the sauce flavour.
- Add the pasta. If you prefer your dish saucy, reduce the amount of pasta.
- Lastly, add the curd. Garnish, with dry oregano and basil.
Recipe courtesy of Walter